Wednesday

For A Better Year :)

 سْــــــــــــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم


Dear Allah,
The start of this year has gone nothing like I thought it would. I feel so helpless, I feel so tired and I am feeling very exhausted. The beginning of this year has been a stark reminder that we plan but Your plan is and always will be greater. I won't lie and say the pain I'm feeling is nothing because it is one of the worst pain I have felt in a very long time, the uncertainty of everything is hurting my soul. But, I know that no matter how much it hurts, no matter how bad it gets, I have You by my side and that brings me a lot of comfort. I know my pain will not last forever, I know I will get through this but it does all hurt. I won't sit here and say the hurt will miraculously stop because we all know that isn't the truth, it takes time to heal from something that has turned your life upside down, but I trust in You enough to know that no hardship I face will last forever and I will find my happiness one day. I just have to be patience and trust in You when it gets dark and lonely 🌹 

Sometimes life will get harder than expected but the reward will be greeter so have full trust in Allah to make a way for you to succeed and find happiness in His plan. It may hurt and you may feel like some days will be harder than others but you will find contentment and peace 🌻



In 2022 be better. Do not compare yourself, make mistakes. Feed the soul, not the ego. Build everything with love. Speak less, do more. If you speak, do it wisely. If you don't have something nice to say don't open your mouth. Be present in your present. Love your family more. Don't rush, don't judge. Be lazy, you're allowed. Be clumsy, be yourself. 

Invest more in your mind, soul, body, be a human. Be a better you 🌼

ما شاء الله


Najuwa Jaafar || 12 January 2022 || 6.25 pm 




2 comments:

Thank You For Spending Your Time Here. Come Again :)

COPYRIGHT BY NJWA JAFF